current location: Bedroom
current mood: tired
current song: "Run" by Snow Patrol
1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and former street name)
Rose Glen (I've lived on the same street my entire life)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy)
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
8. PORN STAR NAME: (first pet's name, the street you grew up on)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
The Blue Ram
10. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
Johnny Angel Hair Pasta (I just watched Walk the Line so maybe I could be June Angel Hair Pasta)
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
We would like to know who really believes in gay rights on livejournal. There is no bribe of a miracle or anything like that. If you truly believe in gay rights, then repost this and title the post as "Gay Rights". If you don't believe in gay rights, then just ignore this. Thanks.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Ok here's the deal. I saw Val had this game on her journal that we played like a hundred years ago.
This is how it works, I put my mp3 player on random and took some lyrics from the first 20 songs that played. Your job is to guess which song each lyric is from (including the artist) and I'll tell you if you're right.
I'll post the right answers in a few days.
And no googling either.
Well I'm off to Florida for a week.
Keep an eye on my guys for me while I'm at Disney World.
So here are a few movies that I've bought/watched recently
1. Pride and Prejudice- I waited so long to see this movie. I've wanted to ever since it was in theaters. Finally I got it on Netflix and went out and bought it the next day. I've never been a big Keira Knightly fan but she's great and Matthew Macfayden who plays Mr. Darcy is good too (he's no Colin Firth though)
speaking of Colin Firth
2. Girl With a Pearl Earring- Awesome, another Netflix rental that I ran out and bought.
3. Tristan and Isolde- I loved this movie in theaters and I'm glad it's out on dvd, now if my sister would only give it back to me...
4. Into the Blue- This movie was just shameless Paul Walker/Jessica Alba eye candy, but I actually liked the story, it was worth the rent.
and now for one I'm almost embarassed to admit
5. I never have owned Titanic on dvd, until now. I shelled out the bucks for the Special Collectors Edition and boy was it worth it. I had not watched this movie in years and I love it just as much as I did when I was in the 7th grade. I even cried harder when I watched it now than I ever did the like 8 times I saw it at the movie theater.
I've also been watching Romeo and Juliet and Walk the Line a lot latley.
and wow does my life sound sad, I watch movies and I study. Sometime (read-always) I watch movies while studying. Wow I'm stimulating